8.31.2011

Weekend recap and 30 day callenge stuff.

I'm back!
I just had the best couple of days with my sweet love.

AND I have a big surprise! 
...but all that will have to wait until Sunday. 

We had a lovely dinner with some friends on Saturday night in Orlando. 
Spent Saturday and Sunday hanging out at the beach. 
We caved on Sunday and went for some fish n' chips {again}.

...and yesterday we spent the day at Blue Springs State Park, 
followed up by a nice romantic dinner at The Fat Snook on Cocoa Beach. 
Pretty much the best food we've eaten to date. 
and we're foodies.

Have you ever had homemade lemoncello? 
Pretty much the best thing ever.
This is a must for our Thanksgiving Dinner.
Our server treated us to some lemoncello shots, and it was like heaven in my mouth.



30-Day Challenge:
No coffee: FAIL, I have to ween myself off of that crap a little bit at a time. 
I can't take the head aches. 

Have a great day!
xo, r


No comments:

Post a Comment

Who doesn't love comments?