11.02.2012

Q: what does coffee, plaid, stripes and messy hair have in common?

A: ME on FRIDAY.

ahem. 

My guy works 6 days a week (soon 7), 10-12 hours a day, SO I've been spending a lot of my time flying solo. (SHOCKER right?!)

I think I might go check out some touristy crap this afternoon after buying a $5 coffee from Intelligensia.

I'm sorry, but.. I really wanted to never ever spend $5 on coffee, but I am not going to lie, it is the best coffee I've ever put in my mouth-- I need one of those fancy pants dripper-coffee-maker-thingies-- my french press just ain't cutting it.

I am SO redoing our wedding registry.

SO something you may or may not already know about me is I could really care less about what is "fashionable"-- ya know, I just want to be comfortable and stuff.. hence my adversion to 90% of the blogger community.

EDIT: I actually really love it when my blog friends do, "fashion posts" but I don't like it when that is all that is ever talked about.

So one of the things I LOVE about LA is I can wear all the shitty-crap in my closet, TOGETHER at the same time AND go out, AND not get stared at like I am a freaking freak!

Never before could I wear plaid and stripes together without being asked if I got dressed in the dark.


It's glorious and I have finally arrived. Nirvana much?
(The band and the state of mind, booya!)



You should see my hair.. I haven't brushed it in days. ;)


ANYWHO.

Now that I have given you all coffee and fashion advice, I think my job here is done.

To recap: Drink expensive coffee, and non-fashionable fashion is actually cool.

Oh and quit brushing your hair, then blog about it.


BLOGGER OF THE YEAR RIGHT HERE!

jaykay.

Have a good weekend, folks!

xxoo
namaste!
r




4 comments:

  1. If I had a nickel for every time I mixed clashing patterns...well, I'd be able to afford that coffee. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um....can I switch the expensive coffee for a missed shower or two?

    ReplyDelete
  3. As I read this, my hair is a greasy mess... I'm without make up, and I'm wearing an outfit of sweats that I threw together in a sleepy daze this morning. You know what else I am doing? Drinking a Tassimo caramel Macchiatto... Cha CHING. Seriously, expensive, but oh so delish! Invest in a Tassimo, you won't regret it. (Or, get someone to buy one for you as a Wedding gift, now that's a good idea!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Best of luck for everything.Lovely blog. Following.
    Care to follow back ?

    ReplyDelete

Who doesn't love comments?