12.06.2011

More garden.

My garden grew by two; this weekend we added a tomato plant and a jalapeno plant to the crowd. 

They are really liking their new place in the sun, and I am too. 


 In a few days, these will look like.....


 ...these. :)
 {In about 50-60 days, these guys should be ready to eat. There are other branches starting buds too, so I should have a couple to enjoy.}


 ..And a jalapeno is on its way too.
{Looks like about 5 will grow}



The petite bell-pepper plant is growing a new batch of peppers too;
I am expecting about 7 of those this time.


I love my happy plants. 

Namaste!
R

1 comment:

  1. HAPPY PLANTS!!! They really do look so, so happy and I love when I can basically "see" a plants spirit in pictures like this. Absolutely beautiful and yummy as well!

    ReplyDelete

Who doesn't love comments?