7.07.2011

Playlist v.1: For your Thursday

1. Mazzy Star, Fade Into You

2. The Cure, Just like Heaven

3. The Rolling Stones, Wild Horses

4. Jeff Buckley, Hallelujah 
(I really do like his version better than Lenard Cohen's)


5. Jason Wade, You belong to me

6. Wilco, Jesus, etc.

 7. Bright Eyes, First day of my life


8. Radiohead, House of Cards

 9. Arcade Fire, Tunnels #1

10. Barry Louis Polisar, All I want is you

11. Magnetic Fields, A Chicken with Its Head Cut Off

 11. Peter, Bjorn and John, Young Folks

12. Timber Timbre, Under your spell


13. The Damnwells, I will keep the bad things from you


Enjoy.

<3 ryan

2 comments:

  1. Hmm...I have Rufus Wainwright's Hallelujah on my iPod and I like it. Jeff Buckley's cover is pretty good though. I think no matter who sings that song I will always love it.

    Also, really digging the Juno song. It puts a smile on my face every time I hear it. You have posted a few artists I have never heard of, but I'm going to give these a listen. Especially the Radiohead song...I've heard so much about Radiohead and yet have never listened to a single song. Imagine that, eh? Thanks!

    ~SP

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never listened to Radiohead! You better get listening! Radiohead has a solid and permanent spot on my Top Five all time faves.

    My favorite albums are Ok Computer, Kid A and In Rainbows.. If you dont like an album at first, give it a few more listens.. something happens like the 4th or 5th time you listen to it, and it's magic. :)

    ReplyDelete

Who doesn't love comments?