7.22.2011

Friday Faves



I've been seeing the Holstee Manifesto everywhere lately, so now I must share it. 
This year I could call the Holstee Manifesto the Ryan Manifesto.. It's so true. 

Check out these decor silhouette, and tshirt art expo in La Roma, Mexico.

There are too many great illustrations to pick just one, so check them all out.

I love these ceramic and wood kitchen items. So clean and simple.

I think I need this love letter making kit for the remainder of R and I's long distance relationship.



Artful tea cups and saucers!

I love this short film for Amnesty International. Quick tidbit: I was president of AIClub in High School for a whopping 3 weeks; then I moved to a HS that didn't even know AI existed and that was the end of that.

I saw this super cute YouTube video on one of the blogs I like.. I had to share.


Time for my morning coffee and breakfast skype conference with my love..

Have a lovely day!

I'll be back later with some recipes!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for including the 4th-market items in your post:) Totally made my Friday morning! Have a great weekend!

    xo
    -wakako

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no thank you! Those are some great items there on 4th market! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Marcel the Shell! He's so cute!My heart breaks every time he pauses and then says, "But sometimes I tie a hair to a piece of lint and drag it around." Poor little fictional character.

    And the Holstee Manifesto. Heard of it before, but never took the time to read the full manifesto. I like it...a lot. Thanks for posting it!

    ReplyDelete

Who doesn't love comments?