7.25.2011

Friday faves


"Sometimes the things we cant change, end up changing us."
 
This is so true.
I don't care if I am almost 25, I will do this to my hair.. soon... when it's longer.

This baby octopus necklace is simultaneously creepy and awesome.

This Australian lake is also a popular hiking spot, I really want to go there.

I could spend forever in this room.

I'm not entirely sure what kind of stone this is, but I love stones in the rough. 
(Diamonds ITR are pretty sweet too)

Now this is my idea of tubing.

I'm always looking for a way to bring the outdoors in, I think these little mushroom guys are perfect.

Want an awesome, guilt free dessert? Try this! This was pretty much the best thing I have put in my mouth in a while.

I need to lose 30lbs and treat myself to this lacy number.

Love is my favorite summer theme, and I LOVE this image.

sweetest dreams. 
It's melatonin time.
<3 r

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who doesn't love comments?