7.29.2011

Friday faves

This week has had it's ups and downs, but I did find some things I thought were worth sharing. 
My day will be spent cleaning, rotoscoping, blog reading, and I might take some pictures of my art work so I can share my life work with the world. 
Photographing paintings is a real pain in the tukus, the lighting has to be right, I have to haul them out of the closet and then I have to subject myself to the vulnerability of the world thinking I should quit while I am ahead. 
(I kid.. I kid.)

Here are some more favorites for your Friday, enjoy.





Isn't this illustration too awesome for words?

I am completely in love with this mural. It embodies so much innocence, yet is it really powerful.

This hand was too cute not to share.

R and I are finding out we don't have a lot in common when it comes to home decor. I have really awesome taste, and he wants to live in the space station.. One thing we can agree on is wood. I love this romantic bed set up.

If you haven't seen Midnight in Paris yet, I highly recommend it. I left completely elated. I honestly can not remember the last time I saw a movie that I loved as much as this one. Good job Woody. (R's in the movie biz, we watch a lot of movies)

Isn't nature divine? Thats the original Roy G. Biv right there. 
(For all you non-art nerds Roy G. Biv = red, orange,yellow, green, blue, indigo and violet!)

Lace teabags? Practical, no. Awesome, YES!

Love kitties! Why are kittens so dang cute? I could do a month worth of posts on cat cuteness.

Happy Friday all, 

xo, r




2 comments:

  1. Loving the hand picture, the mural, and the cats. But I don't understand...if that is ROYGBIV, where is the blue? Blue is my favorite color. I demand blue!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay fine, the blue is missing.. but still.. its close! :D

    ReplyDelete

Who doesn't love comments?