12.23.2011

xmas rant.

I only have one thing to say about this most wonderful time of the year.... 




BAH {freaking} HUMBUG!



Yup. Nothing positive here, I am not even going to pretend.

Ya wanna know what happened tonight.. I thought.. OKAAAAAY, this year.. I will get in the spirit... try and enjoy some festivities, so I decided to decorate cookies..

YA WANNA KNOW WHAT HAPPENED?

THEY LOOK LIKE SHIT and they all expanded into each other.. WTF! I am not making another batch.. those cookies can go.. **** themselves.

I am done. DONE. For the next several days I will be sporting my Oscar the Grouch HUMBUG shirt and drinking heavily and by heavily I mean I will be binge drinking and contemplating shooting heroine or something.

I think I will need about a week to recoup..... so I will be back after the new year with a refreshed and more positive attitude, hopefully.

For everyone else int he spirit of the season, enjoy your families, travel safe and if all else fails do some yoga and then drink a bottle of red. :)



xo, r


ps. See ya next year!

5 comments:

  1. I know the feeling. I always have intentions to decorate Martha Stewart-perfect cookies. They end up looking like a five year old scribbled all over them.

    http://oliveobserver.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Ryan. You are a nut case but I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't to make fun of your situation but I am LMAO!

    I am not feeling the Christmas spirit either. I don't know if it is because my country is in the middle of an election or I am just plain jaded. I guess both. Best wishes!!!!!!!!!

    Lioness

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know how you feel. I have been feeling that way all month. not sure what it is, but not so good. I guess I am just not that interested. maybe I need a change of view...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amen! Well, I'm a little late to the party, but at least we can say that it's over now! 363 more days until the next Humbug :D

    ~SP

    (But seriously, hope you had a good holiday)

    ReplyDelete

Who doesn't love comments?