7.14.2011

First comes Love.

I like to keep a good yin/yang balance in my life, so since I was kind of a drag today, I thought I'd make up for it by talking about something good

Like Love!

Last month my love and I celebrated a three and seven year anniversary. 
Seven years of friendship & three years deep in love. 


What can I say? He's my inspiration, my love and my best friend. 

It's no shock to me that our paths have crossed in so many ways, on so many levels, and lined up so perfectly to lead us to where we are now. 

To the kid who played at the neighbors house...
and the guy who captured the remains of my grandparents burnt down house, 
and helped me see things I would never see on my own,
and to the guy who knew to call when I was alone in a cold windy city, 
and helped me trust again.
To the man who has walked me through the adversities of healing from my past, 
and who has never judged me 
(even if I implied otherwise due to my own insecurities),
I can't imagine a life with out you in it.
You're my inspiration, my love and my best friend. 

 This must be the place, where I find you and you find me.

<3
Ryan








No comments:

Post a Comment

Who doesn't love comments?